Preskoči na glavni sadržaj

Second attempt

So here I am, wednesday morning, home alone, nothing to do as usual. I was all decisive to write an interesting post, I turned Pretty little liars on, made coffee and took my laptop to start. I guess spilling my coffee all over my clothes is not a good sign, so it's not my fault if this one's a failure too.
But I'll bring my A-game in the next one. 💪
So nothing happened in the last two days interesting enough to write about, just same old stuff that I'm facing every day. Sleeping till late, spending most of my days by watching shows and trying not to ruin my diet (which I already have, cause for some reason I can't stop eating these days), and at night there's nothing left but to go out.

So enough about that, I figured out I could write a bit about myself in this one. As you know, I'm 22 yo and haven't quite figured out what I want to do with my life, so I'll explain in short terms what I've been doing earlier.
I could write a quite long story on this one, but I'll try to be short cause I don't wanna get all depressed now. First I studied french language and literature in Sarajevo, cause I always loved foreign languages. I did that for one year and lets just say it was an absolute failure. I hated french, I hated the whole building, I hated people there and I hated everything related to french. Then I decided to go to Germany for a year to become an aupair girl and stay in a german family, as you can all guess, another failure, cause I got into a big fight with the family and I stayed for 4 months only. And to be honest, I'm not a big fan of children either, so it was not a surprise that I couldn't make a whole year out there. Next step for me was finding a job in Sarajevo. Since I dont have a college diploma, it's really hard to find a job with only high school qualifications, but I managed to replace my roomate at her old job, in.. lets call it souvenir shop. I was quite excited at the beginning, but it got really annoying and pointless, since the paycheck was really low, and I didn't have time to do anything. I wasn't at home for like 2 months, but that didn't bother me, I wanted to work and do something significant, I didn't want to waste my time anymore, but guess what? That didn't last long either, cause I got fired. There were all kinds of reasons, none of them true, but I got along with it. And that's how I got here, in my hometown, at my parents house, cause I thing I need some time off to think about my next step. I know it sounds like I'm a big mess, but it's not meant to be like this for a long time. In november, I'm starting Business Academy in Sarajevo, which is quite perspective and a good move for the future, and hopefully by then I will have a job too, so I'll be able to write about interesting stuff that are happening to me. But by then, you'll have to get used to the stories of my everyday nonsense.
I hope I didn't bother you a lot with this one, I'm still learning how to do this and be short, don't mind me. I'm gonna go take a shower and go on with my day by binge watching tv shows and doing nothing. 😂 Catch you later!
#tb to the amazing time I had in Germany, despite those asses I had to stay at. Auf Wiedersehen guys.

Primjedbe

  1. Great post! I really appreciate your honesty and I am truly hopping that you are going to find yourself in blogging or anything you really wanna do. All the best...
    https://katysblogblogger.blogspot.hr/

    OdgovoriIzbriši
    Odgovori
    1. Hej hvala tiiii, puno mi to znači :-)
      Već pratim tvoj blog, i mogu reći da mi je jedan od najzanimljivijih do sad. :*

      Izbriši

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Insta people

Hi guys , I've been really really busy for the last few days, so I didn't have time to write anything. This weekend was quite fun and busy for me, I was often out so at night when I was at home, I was just so tired or it was so hot that I couldn't sit and try to think of something to write about. As I decided to talk about my likes and dislikes in the next few posts, today I'm gonna tell you about something I'm really hooked up to. As you all Know, I'm quite bored these days so what do I do when I'm at home? INSTAGRAM OF COURSE! To be honest, I'm one of those who's always scrolling and liking posts of other bloggers, fashion icons, stars, etc., so I guess one can say I'm quite of an instagram junkie. I won't be long today, I'll just share some of my favorite people of instagram, maybe you'll find them interesting as I do, too. Trust me, it's such a shame not to follow these people, you might find a lot of interesting stuff her

Back at it again

So here I am thinking about how to start this without being weird, and I'll guess I have no other option but to just write something about me. It's my first post ever so it probably won't be that good, which is ok cause I'm just pretending I know what I'm doing. As you can see I decided to use english, even if it's not my native language, but I can't help myself and the fact that everything being said in my native language (bosnian) sounds really weird and stupid. Try it, you'll see what I'm talking about. 😭 So as I read on other blogs, I understand first posts should usually be short and clear, about who you are, what you're doing and what you're gonna write about. As my blog name says, I'm in my twenties, to be specific I'll be 22 yo in 2 months. I'm spending most of my days in capital of our country, Sarajevo, which is actually not that bad, but when you're still finding yourself and trying to realize what to do with yo