Preskoči na glavni sadržaj

Insta people

Hi guys, I've been really really busy for the last few days, so I didn't have time to write anything. This weekend was quite fun and busy for me, I was often out so at night when I was at home, I was just so tired or it was so hot that I couldn't sit and try to think of something to write about.
As I decided to talk about my likes and dislikes in the next few posts, today I'm gonna tell you about something I'm really hooked up to.
As you all Know, I'm quite bored these days so what do I do when I'm at home? INSTAGRAM OF COURSE! To be honest, I'm one of those who's always scrolling and liking posts of other bloggers, fashion icons, stars, etc., so I guess one can say I'm quite of an instagram junkie.
I won't be long today, I'll just share some of my favorite people of instagram, maybe you'll find them interesting as I do, too. Trust me, it's such a shame not to follow these people, you might find a lot of interesting stuff here, or at least admire their lifestyle. So here they are:

Tamara Kalinić
@tamara
There is just one word that perfectly describes this girl: goals. Beautiful, smart, fashionable, lucky enough to live in London and to travel all  over the world. If you wanna see a perfect life of a regular girl, you should definitely follow her.


Eva Garrido
She's a perfect artist. If you love art and drawing as much as I do, follow her cause her profile is where you can get motivated better than anywhere else.


Carly Aquillino
This is one of the funniest profiles on instagram. You might remember this girl from MTV's Girl Code. She's so honest and got no filter, that's why I like her and her posts.


Louise Roe
@louiseroe
Remember Plain Jane? This is the girl who made all those girls prettier and more confident. I love her profile, her Lifestyle, and how she doesn't let fame get to her. She is just so normal. Definitely one of my favorite "instapeople".


Hana Spahić
I've been following this girl since the day I got my instagram profile. She was a fly attendant for Emirates, and lived in Dubai, but originally is from Bosnia. Now she lives in Wien with her fiance, and you just have to see her life, how positive and happy she is, and not to mention her fashion style. My No1 instagram girl.


Inanna Sarkis
So funny you'll never even think of unfollowing her. She makes yt videos and vines with her too best friends Hannah and Lele. You might heard of them too, all three of them are the same amount of awesome to me.

Sooo that would be it, those are my favorite people, and you should definitely at least check their accounts (just click on the @nickname and enjoy).
Here's also my profile, you might find in interesting too and you'll get to know me better here: emiinaavdic


That's all for today, please comment below what do you think about this post and my blog in general. You can also give me some advices or recommendations on how to do this better. I will appreciate it.
Till the next time! ❤ 



Primjedbe

  1. Odlican post draga, svidja mi se i tvoj dizajn bloga, obozavam pink ^_^
    Poseti moj blog, mozemo se pratiti medjusobno ako zelis. ♥
    www.limitededitionlady.blogspot.com

    OdgovoriIzbriši

Objavi komentar

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Second attempt

So here I am, wednesday morning, home alone, nothing to do as usual. I was all decisive to write an interesting post, I turned Pretty little liars on, made coffee and took my laptop to start. I guess spilling my coffee all over my clothes is not a good sign, so it's not my fault if this one's a failure too. But I'll bring my A-game in the next one. 💪 So nothing happened in the last two days interesting enough to write about, just same old stuff that I'm facing every day. Sleeping till late, spending most of my days by watching shows and trying not to ruin my diet (which I already have, cause for some reason I can't stop eating these days), and at night there's nothing left but to go out. So enough about that, I figured out I could write a bit about myself in this one. As you know, I'm 22 yo and haven't quite figured out what I want to do with my life, so I'll explain in short terms what I've been doing earlier. I could write a quite long st

Back at it again

So here I am thinking about how to start this without being weird, and I'll guess I have no other option but to just write something about me. It's my first post ever so it probably won't be that good, which is ok cause I'm just pretending I know what I'm doing. As you can see I decided to use english, even if it's not my native language, but I can't help myself and the fact that everything being said in my native language (bosnian) sounds really weird and stupid. Try it, you'll see what I'm talking about. 😭 So as I read on other blogs, I understand first posts should usually be short and clear, about who you are, what you're doing and what you're gonna write about. As my blog name says, I'm in my twenties, to be specific I'll be 22 yo in 2 months. I'm spending most of my days in capital of our country, Sarajevo, which is actually not that bad, but when you're still finding yourself and trying to realize what to do with yo